PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

It's blatant mod abuse.

Even though this is the shameless selfie thread, I'll need someone else to take the shot I have in mind. And maybe I'll need to find a nice white wig, too. :P:

You could always be like me a resign yourself to the fact that your picture never turns out well.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could always be like me a resign yourself to the fact that your picture never turns out well.

I have a promise to keep to another forum member. I WILL deliver. . .one day! :P:

today i went out for food, looked rather tidy in casual shirt n jeans, thought "hey i'll share myself with sf today"

then i got home and dressed down into my boxers and t, forgetting my earlier thoughts.

oh well, good night

Obligatory picture dump, starting with the night I got engaged (not spoilered because I want y'all to see it):

c4376226db.png

Mine is the silver with black diamonds, and his is the black with the white diamonds.

[spoiler=Photos from our Disneyland vacation]

66829354f6.png

Tiana is my favorite Disney Princess and one of my all-time favorite characters, so this was a very special moment for me.

95566b8812.png

Another of my all-time favorite Disney characters is Pluto, who we actually met twice on our trip, on our first day. This was the second time, at night. We made friends with the Character Host who was with him, and we got more photos.

[spoiler=Halloween 2015]

4dbbd90e5e.png

We went as male versions of Disney princesses--he was Snow White and I was Aurora. These were hand-made by my mother-in-law.

That's... surprisingly not disastrously messy. I'm pretty sure I make a bigger mess eating tacos now.

He's pretty good about being somewhat neat as long as he's hungry. As soon as he's full, he starts playing with his food.